Back to School Sale!


Good Morning Sweet Friends,

Just a little reminder that TpT is having a Back to School sale and my entire store will be 28% off!!!!!!

Enter the code below on August 18 and 19 and save 28% off all of my products!

Thank to Krista, over at The Creative Chalkboard, for her great sales banner!


Here are some of my personal faves!
Thanks to Christina over at *Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge* for her amazing
 Best & Most Linky idea!



My personal favorite at the moment is my Students in Disguise Pack! I can't wait to use it!!!

My students loved learning all about fractions last year with my Fun, Fabulous Fractions Pack, and they really knew their stuff by the end of the unit!

My Sight Word Pack and Word Family Pack Bundle are a must! I use them during centers and one-on-one work with students! 

I also have some other great packs for the beginning of the school year!!





  

Happy Back to School Shopping!
Until Next Time...

1 comment

Back to Top