Love'Bot

Hi Sweet Friends, 
We are leading up to one of my favorite holidays and I wanted to share what we are doing to celebrate:



I love red and pink and LOVE and CHOCOLATE!
So naturally, Valentine's Day is a holiday I like to go all out for in my classroom.


One of my favorite activities to do is my Love'Bot Craftivity. It's a great way to reflect on all the things we love and have a little fun!


Students can write about the things that they love and place them in the Love'Bot to make him happy!

Students can also complete some describing activities and early finisher work. 


You can grab a sample of this pack by signing up to my newsletter.
 If you're already signed up then it's been sent to your inbox. Go Grab it!

Sign up here HERE!
Check out the full pack HERE!

Happy Valentine's Day and Until Next Time...

No comments

Back to Top